I'm Bilingual! Languages Through Music®
Founder, I'm Bilngual!
I’m Bilingual!® Languages Through Music provides educators with Spanish music resources and educational tools for easy implementation in early childhood classrooms.
Our Supplemental Curriculum Kit includes award-winning books and music collection, supporting videos and games in Spanish that contribute to the development of language and musical skills in young children. Book sets include printable sheets focusing on math, vocabulary, musical concepts, sequencing, drawing, numbers, shapes and STEAM and STEM activities.
The I’m Bilingual! Languages Through Music® Supplemental Curriculum Kit aligns with most Early Childhood learning goals and strategies for schools in the United States. Utilizing I’m Bilingual! books and material, educators can:
• guide students in their journey to acquire music competency, a lifetime gift that includes
feeling the steady beat, learning to identify pitches and developing a musical ear
• present Spanish through songs, games and activities
• explore music and music concepts, including dynamics and tempo
• engage in fun vocalizations and pitch exploration
• invite children to generate musical ideas by creating and playing music patterns
• connect children to a multicultural world through music
• combine science, math, arts and technology
• support children as they begin to read in context of rhymes and songs
• engage in creative movement, storytelling and dramatic play